MAMA HOPE nurtures the work of community-led organizations around the world. We help to ensure that these partners, our family, have the freedom and the resources they need to change lives in their communities and build a better future for generations to come.
The MAMA HOPE Resilience Fund will drive unrestricted funding into the hands of community-led organizations who are directly responding to the immediate and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 crisis. Funding will be utilized for emergency prevention and relief efforts and ongoing operational support.
We find strength in the resilience of grassroots leaders addressing COVID-19 and its impact in their communities. Join us in these efforts.
Ensure resilient futures by donating today!
- $1,000 USD could provide basic grains for 200 people, for one month.
- $500 USD could provide salaries for 2 to 5 essential workers, like teachers, health workers, and farmers, for one month.
- $250 USD could provide raw materials to supply hand soap to 200 households, for one month.
- $100 USD could provide emergency food and essential items to vulnerable households in any one of MAMA HOPE’s partner communities, for one month.
- $50 USD could support a community-based health worker to conduct household visits throughout the community, or fund maternal care for two pregnant women.
- $20 USD could buy one month of data for one person, allowing community leaders to share critical public health information, keep students online, or maintain contact with vulnerable community members.